Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's been a little while since my last post. 
I've been moving fabrics to clear a set of drawers that I was borrowing from my brother. 
Lots of material there!  I guess I'll have to use it up somehow... (insert knowing look here as plushie patterns are eyeballed)

I was awakened around 3 in the morning, by a barking in the yard.  Fox or coyote, I couldn't say.  Probably coyote, since foxes tend to shriek more than bark. 
I shooed it away with a powerful spotlight I have, and made another discovery.  Out in the woods  behind my barn, a doe was curled up with a newborn fawn!

It was a pretty special moment. 


Commissions are open, feel free to inquire if there's anything that you'd like made.  I'm willing to negotiate as long as it's fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment